Articles

Navigation ( archives ›› 2006 ›› November ›› 23 ›› CSI 3317 2005 J2EE Bank System Source Code ›› comments )

Comments on CSI 3317 2005 J2EE Bank System Source Code

11 Replies: (add yours)

Thanks M0 :-)

› Posted on December 1, 2006, 12:42 pm

hey thanks man...hw do u run it...i installed apache tomcat in my computer...what else do i need to do...n how reply fast

› Posted on February 7, 2007, 6:33 am

Hi arun,

The Login_Test.zip just needs the new Netbeans IDE.

J2EE_Bank_Application.zip just needs Eclipse IDE with JBOSS Server and the JBOSS IDE for Eclipse to make stuff easier. So it is a JBOSS Eclipse project.

› Posted on February 7, 2007, 9:27 am

que tal e mira fijate que yo ando crendo un proyecto algo similar quisiera correr el que mostras aca en netbeans pero no puedo si me pudieras explicar te agradeceria muchas gracias por tu colaboracion esta exelente..

› Posted on November 4, 2011, 2:14 am

hey thanks man for this source code

but html files,bank.sql are missing

so let me know how to run this project?

› Posted on February 28, 2012, 9:51 am

bank-apps.jelastic.servint.net/online

HTTP Status 404 - /Bank/MainController.html

type Status report

message /Bank/MainController.html

description The requested resource is not available.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.33

› Posted on May 9, 2013, 12:48 am

Thanks for the code

How to do I change the database to MySQL

› Posted on December 11, 2013, 10:28 pm

I couldn't find Bank/BankController.html.I am using Netbeans 7 with Tomcat 7 and mysql.

› Posted on September 10, 2014, 3:59 am

Did you guys find BankController.html? If yes, kindly explain how. Thanks!

› Posted on October 6, 2014, 2:37 am

BankController.html does not exist and you might not even need it... I think it's just a name you can use to gain access to the BankController servlet. You can check the web.xml and see how the mapping has been specified.

› Posted on October 13, 2014, 12:46 am

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException

bankapp.bean.authentication.Authentication.checkIfUserExist(Authentication.java:45)

bankapp.web.MainControllerServlet.doPost(MainControllerServlet.java:374)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:648)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/9.0.0.M17 logs.

Apache Tomcat/9.0.0.M17 this is the error I am getting when I click login

› Posted on February 5, 2017, 2:02 am

Comment on This Article:

No HTML allowed, URIs will be auto-linked, line breaks converted to paragraphs - . Your email address will not show up on this page, I do not store addresses, nor will I give them awat. I hate spam too. (*) - Denotes Required fields!